Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today

Hey everyone,

Here is an update from Wanda. Also....check out the blog post below from GLO.

From Wanda:
I was up this morning getting ready for church. my rt arm has been swelling but the nurse said I need to keep it elevated I am not a person to sit still and watch TV. I can only type with my left hand since they took out 18 lymph nodes out of my rt arm pit my whole arm is weak.

***Please pray for Wanda's right arm. She's been struggling with this as well as a viral infection in her mouth.

Many thanks for your prayers,
Andrea

5 comments:

Patyrish said...

Gosh Wanda, that sounds very frustrating and painful. I will be praying that your arm will stop swelling and the pain will go away VERY soon.

((hugs))

Unknown said...

Hello Wanda, hate to hear that your arm isn't working as well as expected, but like you say when they do that much to your right arm pit, it's going to take a while to get your strength back. Try to take it easy, I know it's hard, but it's best for you right now. I tried to call you on your cell, but didn't know if you were answering yet. Were thinking about you and praying for you. Lot's of love.

The Waters Family said...

God bless Wanda- thinking of you

The Waters Family said...

just checking in Wanda-- Thinking of you and praying for your complete recovery and healing!

Billy said...

Hello Wanda, hope you are feeling better. Haven't heard anything from you in a few days and was wondering how you were doing? Hope your arm is better. Give me a call when you can and you feel like it. Hope to see you up and about soon. Love ya, Billy.