Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm home from the hospital

I got home on Thursday (10/18) and Kyle brought me to Henrietta to the ranch. I stayed there until Sunday and then they brought me home to my house in Nocona. My beauty shop lady is on her way to cut/style my hair as I've been laying on my back and it's a huge mess.

I feel no pain except stinging in the right arm but the Dr. said that's nerves and that is normal. I see the plastic surgeon tomorrow and he'll decide if I have to take out the three drains that you see in the picture below. They have to drained 3x a day.

I'm currently on Darvaset. The pain is minimal. This surgery is not near as bad as I thought it would be. I do feel somewhat wobbly. I have no pain in my chest so that is good.
Pray for my healing and I love you all.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful to read an update from you! I'm glad that things are going smoothly...many prayers!

Jennifer said...

Wanda,

My prayers continue to be with you as you recover.

Lisa Allen said...

I am glad to see your update...I know that Baby Luke misses you and so does the family...just know that we are praying for you and really glad to hear that things are pretty well with you.Love you.

The Waters Family said...

I am so glad pain is minimal and you are resting and recovering. You look great even though you say your hair is a mess! :)

Glo said...

Wanda,

If you have a chance, hop on over to my blog and take a look at my "Why I Walk" T-shirt.

Praying for you as you recover!

www.danielandgloria.blogspot.com

Penny said...

Wanda,

You are in my prayers for a fast recovery. Can't wait to see you and give you a big hug. Hughes Family misses you and Baby Luke can't wait to see you.
Much Love,
Penny
(Baby Luke's Lulu)

Catherine said...

Wanda- just found your blog- it is wonderful. Thank you for keeping us all posted. I am glad you are doing well, and we will continue to pray for you and your recovery.

Catherine Woodbury

Billy said...

Hello Wanda, good to see that your home. Dwain said he saw you the other day and Mike was taking you back to get checked out. Said you were looking good. Glad to see your back at the lake. I'll try to call you there. I'm glad your not in a lot of pain and hopefully resting better. Hope to see you soon. Love ya, Bill.