Monday, October 8, 2007

Just me...





I wanted pictures taken of me before my surgery. I wanted my son, my family and friends to see me feeling great even though I have cancer. It's hard to explain other than..I feel ok...I don't feel sick. Therefore, my sweet photographer kindly took pictures of me that shows who I am and how I feel.
Please pray for my anxiety. It's the little things that are tipping me over the edge. I just ask for what the Lord says in His word "Perfect peace".

Love you,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Many prayers for peace coming your way...may you feel God's arms embracing you every single step of the way.

The Waters Family said...

I love your pictures! I see your power and I can feel your heart as I look at them. God bless you dear Wanda-- May you be comforted and uplifted-- praying for you to feel that 'perfect peace'. We've never met but XOXO! :)

Wanda Bishop said...

Thanks so much everyone! Love you