Monday, March 2, 2009

PRAYERS NEEDED

I have been very busy lately. We had to make the heart wrenching decision to put mom in a nursing home. My mom and Dad have both been in and out of the hospital for the last week. My dad is still in the hospital with an ulcer in his throat causing him lots of problems.
He will be having surgery in the morning and I am asking for your prayers for him.He will be having a feeding tube put in. My dad is 85 years old and this has really been a rough time for him. Please pray for my family as well as we go through this.
God bless all of you
Wanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Wanda-- I hate it when those that we love so much suffer-- I am praying for your family during this hard time!

Anonymous said...

oh it's Andrea's friend Debbie btw-- I forgot I was logged into my daughters blog--