Monday, March 3, 2008

RADIATION TIME

I Went to get my tattoos today for my radiation treatment. I am so excited that I get to start my treatments on WEDNESDAY. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. This will make my completion date on tax day. I was so pleased to find out that I did not have to wait the two to three weeks that they originally told me.
I still am having anxiety over this so please continue to pray as I begin this part of my journey. The doctor told me tody that this should be easier on me than thechemo was. He said that thier could be some problems with burning of the skin that can be treated with aloe vera gel. He said that I would not be as sick as I was with the chemo . This made me feel a little more at ease.

3 comments:

The Waters Family said...

It will all be ending April 15th!!?? That is wonderful-- I'm praying for you during this final leg of treatment- 'radiation time':)

Unknown said...

Praying without ceasing!!!!

Wanda Bishop said...

Thanks everyone for their prayers and support. I love you.