Friday, February 22, 2008

CHEMO TREATMENT # 8

On Monday the 25th I will go for my LAST CHEMO TREATMENT. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so looking forward to Monday as my hair should start growing back.
I then will start radiation treatments afterwards,I haven't found out how long after Chemo that I will have to wait.
Please pray for me as I am really really nervous about starting radiation treatments as with anything you hear good and bad stories. I am scared about my skin burning and just having alot of anxiety. I have to go every workday for six and a half weeks. This just seems like a really big mountain to climb, but I know that I have already completed a big part of my journey.
Please pray for my finances as I did not have cancer bills budgeted nor the time I have had to be off work. This has been a very difficult time for me and I want to thank my friends and family once again for walking beside me in this journey.
God Bless each of you, love Wanda

2 comments:

The Waters Family said...

Hi Wanda- just checkin in on you-- Praying for your well being!- in everyway :)

Andrea "The H family" said...

Love you Wanda!!
Luke says COME BACK WANDA!!
(crying and wining)
LOL!
LOVE YOU!