Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chemo Update



Hello, my dear friends and family



I want to say thanks to each of you and I feel so blessed to have you guys in my life. I wanted to let you know that I am going for treatment # 6 of 8. I have lost all of my hair as you can see in the picture. However, It should start growing back after number 8.


I will start radiation after that five days a week for six and a half weeks. I really appreciate Andrea for making this blog for me. I really enjoy viewing my guest book and reading your comments. I cannot wait until I am able to work with the Hughes family again. I miss my little Luke sooooo much.


I want to thank my sister for helping me through this journey as well as my friends and family.


I want thank my son Kyle for being my rock as he has been there for me as my maid ,my cook and my nurse.


I love each of so much, Wanda

7 comments:

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

Stay strong Wanda!!

We're all praying for you!

EO said...

You're doing great Wanda! So glad you updated us...I know Luke misses you too!

I hope to meet you at the Hughes some time!

Jennifer said...

Wanda,

You have been in my thoughts and continue to be in my prayers as you walk this journey.

I'm glad you've had such wonderful support surrounding you each step of the way.

Stay strong sweetie!

Lisa Allen said...

hey Wanda, it is so good to see an update from you. I love it. You are truckin' right along. I remember what God told told me that early morning...He said that you would be fine. I trust that. I am laid up at Andreas right now and I know that Baby Luke misses his Wanda. I know that Andrea does too...Love you honey, still praying for you. I look forward to your next update.

The Waters Family said...

OH it's so good to hear how you are doing! You look beautiful!! you really do! I often think of you as I browse around blogger-- (a favorite past-time of mine) Please know you are in my prayers continually--

Krista said...

Hang in there Wanda! We are all still praying for you!

Glo said...

Wanda,

It was great to see an update from you! Glad to know you are doing well. Praying for you!

Gloria